The conditions and criteria which must be fulfilled for projects in order to obtain REPIC financing are listed below. In any case, all relevant explanations must be submitted during the proposal phase (which may be less detailed in the outlines).
- The target country must be a developing country or a transition country (countries benefitting from the Swiss contribution to European Union enlargement are excluded from REPIC financing).
- The project must meet a local need.
- The local beneficiaries must be clearly indicated and relevant to the project.
- The Swiss know-how and technology transfer must be ensured.
- The applicant or the project partner (businesses, NGOs, institutes, etc.) must have Swiss know-how expertise.
- The project must be within the areas of renewable energies and/or energy- or resource efficiency.
- The proposed solution must be need-oriented and be able to be implemented locally, independently and sustainably.
- The project’s activities must be clearly defined and organized in a focussed and effective manner.
- The objectives, milestones and documents resulting from the project must be clearly defined and measurable.
- The planned activities, schedules, deadlines and resources must be realistically feasible.
- The project must lead to an economically viable solution.
- The project must include a strategy and a clear approach for replication and multiplication following the end of REPIC support.
- The project must aim at sustainable impacts in the medium-term.
- The budget must be transparent, easily understandable and appropriate for the project.
- Full financing of the project must be indicated. REPIC’s contribution shall not exceed 50% of the project cost or the maximum contribution amount of CHF 150,000.00.
Category: Project Promotion
The REPIC pilot phase in the Resource Efficiency area has been extended by one year due to the continuing demand : New enquiries concerning this topic shall be examined in addition to project requests in the areas of r…